Saturday, March 31, 2018

Spring Break

     Halo everybody, my name is Fabio. What do you do during spring break? Relax? Maybe work out? Or are you like me and just sit around doing nothing but gaining like 50 pounds? Well my spring break is only that. I say hi to family and then I crochet and watch tv while I feed myself hot chips. It’s not that I don’t like my family, they’re really funny and crazy, it’s just I need peace and quiet to finish my crocheting so I can sell them to make money. So far with just one day of break, I made over $60! I’m gonna be rich! I’m not one of those kids who gets money and just spends it on junk. I’m the type of kid who uses my money wisely and spends it on other people so other people can spend money on me. I’m making a business baby! I just don’t have a name for my business yet. I’ll find a name soon. Well that’s all the time I got today folks. Remember, I like hot chips, bye bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment