Thursday, March 8, 2018

Slice of Life #8 Striking The Voleyball

     Halo everybody, my name is Fabio and I’ll be talking to you about striking the volleyball. So my friend Belen and I are in an “intense” game of volleyball. I was in the front by the net and Belen was in the back by the wall. Now, all you need to understand is that the teams are intramural teams. So even if you’re terrible at volleyball, you can still get in one of the teams. So when you’re in a game, you don’t really do anything unless someone serves it over the net and someone hits it back. So I’m just spacing off, wondering when someone will get it over then net when someone actually hits it over the net! So I see on of my teammates hit it over and then the other team hits it back. It comes to me and since it’s over my head, instead of bumping the ball, I strike it. It hit my arm and it went over the net! I actually scored a point! Something I never did before. The crowd was cheering and I was all happy... until I realize that the parents clap every time someone scores a point. So I didn’t feel special anymore. Well that’s all the time I got today peoples. Remember, I like hot chips, bye bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment