Thursday, March 1, 2018

Slice of Life #2 Best Friend Forgetting

     Halo everybody, my name is Fabio and I will be talking to you about my best friend forgetting my birthday. My birthday is February 28th and I turned twelve at 10:35pm. So me and my friend, let’s call her Bee, we’re walking to the bus stop to go to school. I brought veggie chips to eat while we’re walking because it was a special occasion. I only eat veggies if it’s a special occasion. So we were walking and walking and all I was waiting for was just two words. Happy birthday. So we get on the bus and my other friend that sat in front of us said “Happy birthday Emily.” Other people on the bus said happy birthday to me too. I looked at Bee and she looked so guilty for not remembering my birthday. So she said that she’s giving me a lot of gifts. So that was that. Anyway, that’s the only things of that day that I remember. Remember, I like hot chips, bye bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment