Monday, March 26, 2018

Slice of Life #24 Grandma’s House

     Halo everybody, my name is Fabio and I’ll be talking to you about a funny thing that happened at my grandma’s house. So my aunt and uncle invited me and my brother to watch a movie at my grandma’s house. It’s called West Side Story, or I think that’s what it’s cslled. If you’ve watched the movie before, you probably know about that picture of just lines that stay on the screen forever. It was supposed to be a picture of the town or place or whatever, Manhattan, I think. I laughed so hard because of just lines, I know I’m crazy. It wasn’t the picture or the song that was playing or the colors that made me laugh, it was the commenting my uncle and brother were giving. Whenever the tv changed a color, it was so boring because nothing was happing. But my uncle was just like “Wow, that change of color was amazing!” It made me laugh so hard, I don’t know why. The color changed again because I guess when the song changes the tune or something, the color changes as well. So when it changed, my brother said “Oh my goodness! The change of color is so beautiful!” But halfway through the movie, I said that I’ll be right back but I never went back. I felt so bad but oh well. I went outside to play volleyball with my friend. Well that’s all the time I got today folks. Remember, I like hot chips, bye bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment