Monday, March 19, 2018

Slice of Life #18 Homework and Volleyball

Halo everybody, my name is Fabio and I will be talking to you about homework and volleyball. When you’re play a game but it’s not you game yet, you get pretty bored. Okay, if you’re confused about it being your game but it’s not your game, I’ll explain it to you. There are three games in a game. Hang on, there are three different games in one day. Two teams verse each other in three rounds. Then another two teams verse each other in three rounds. Then the last two teams will verse each other in three rounds. That’s three games, sometimes it two games but it’s usually three. Whenever you’re the last game, you get bored watching the other people play, so you entertain yourself or just try to keep yourself busy. You can go on your phone, actually watch the game, sleep, do this thing called socializing, or you can do homework. So I started to type up my blogs while I watch the game and listen to music. So I either listen to Pentatonix, Shawn Mendes, or RoomieOficial. So I type some of the slices of life and I am staying hydrated by drinking water. So it was pretty much a laid back afternoon until it was my game. My serves were terrible because I got angry and I didn’t even care. I got made because I was in the last game. If you’re in the last game, that means you’re either a bad player or whatever reasons. Well, so I got mad and instead of the ball going forward, it went up. The ball hit the back of the basketball backboard and so the ball was rolling off. Instead of just hitting the ground when it rolled off, it hit me in the face and I almost started to cry. Well that’s all the time I got today folks. Remember, I like hot chips, bye bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment