Sunday, March 11, 2018

Slice of Life #11 Waking Up

     Halo everybody, my name is Fabio and I’ll be talking to you about Waking up. Waking up for school is hard. You wake up at 5:00 and you have to get ready at 6:00 so you go back to bed. You hear that annoying alarm clock go off and since you sleep in the living room, you see that bright light that your parents just turned on. Well that’s how I start EVERY SINGLE DAY in my life before school. You’re probably wondering “Why don’t you put on some nice music for you alarm clock so it’s easier for you to get up?” Welllllllllllllll here’s the thing, I DONT GET UP. If it’s nice, calming, relaxing music, I’m going to stay asleep because I can’t wake up with relaxing music. I only wake up if it’s something REALLY annoying or loud. I don’t know why, it’s just how I am created. I’m a deep sleeper so I need something really loud to wake me up. One time when I was younger, there was this big storm and it woke up everybody because the lightning hit an electrical post thingy. I woke everybody up, everybody but me. Everybody in the house was scared but me. I was sleepy sweet and sound, not a care in the world. OFF TOPIC! So whenever I wake up, I start the day by groaning and dieing. I don’t even eat breakfast because I’m too tired. So I wash my face, then I brush my teeth,  then I brush my hair, then I change my clothes, then I’m out the door by 7:10. The routine seems easy, but it’s not. I have an house to get ready. Three minutes to brush my teeth, five minutes to wash my face, 50 minutes to brush my hair because there’s so many tangles in it, two minutes to change my clothes, and while I do that, I watch tv. That’s a whole hour, so why does it take me so long? Because I don’t get up until thirty minutes after my alarm goes off. Well that’s all the time I got today folks. Remember, I like hot chips, bye bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment