Friday, March 9, 2018

Slice of Life #9 Eating Food Infront Of Dogs

     Halo everybody, my name is Fabio and I will be talking to you about eating food infront of my dogs. My dogs are so spoiled, they somehow get whatever they want. They are literally like a spoiled child. They sleep on the couch, eat lunch meat, and I sometimes crochet sweaters for them whenever I can. Whenever you eat all they do is stare at you even though they have a full bowl of dog food right in front of them. So when I come home, they always greet me by the door unless they are outside. When I go home, I take of the 50 pounds of school off my back, and wash my hands and I make something to eat. So I go to the kitchen and make myself a good dinner that’s usually three plates with additional junk food I stole from my brother the day before. So I go to the living room and  sit by the table and I turn on the tv. I sit on the ground because it’s such a tiny table, and then I rest my back on the couch. So once I’m ready to eat my feast, both of the dogs run to the couch. They watch me whenever I eat. They stare, they drool, and they steal. When I sit down to eat, I can not go anywhere unless I bring the food with me. If I or anybody else leaves their food somewhere for even one second, there is no denying that half of your food will be gone by the time you go back. Wells that’s all the time I got today folks. Remember, I like hot chips, bye bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment