Thursday, March 29, 2018

Slice of Life #29 Fishy Is Dead!?!?

     Halo everybody, my name is Fabio and I will be talking to you about thinking the fishy in my math class was dead. So we were playing this game in math class called Zonk. It’s like Jeopardy but it’s not exactly the same. They don’t have catigories but they have numbers so it’s random. There’s Zonk and Double Zonk. If you get Zonk, you just lose your turn. If you get Double Zonk, you lose 200 points. It was funny because the first team picked the number four and they got a Double Zonk. They had -200 points. So the teams had three people in it. It was me, Brianna, and Brianna. So our team sat by the white board table, near the fish tank. So we’re enjoying the game, having fun, until we look to the side where the fish Sapphire is. He was sitting there, laying on the side of the tank. One of the Briannas went up to the tank and knocked on it. Sapphire didn’t move. She knocked on it again. Once again, Sapphire didn’t move a muscle. So after the game was over, we told the teacher that we think that the fish is dead. Right when she went up to the tank, Sapphire started to move. I got so mad, I am sorry but I really wanted him to be dead. I have a bad experience with pet fishes. Well that’s all the time I got today folks. Remember, I like hot chips, bye bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment