Thursday, March 22, 2018

Slice of Life #22 Headphones

     Halo everybody, my name is Fabio and I will be talking to you about headphone. Headphones are beautiful. They let you listen to whatever and doesn’t let anybody else listen to it. Some of them look cool so that’s a plus on. So this encounter with headphones happened in the morning time so this is what started the day, so that was great. So I got earbuds from my dad and I tried to use them in a very noisy gym. The sound quality was terrible, so I went to go find my other headphones and they weren’t there. I look all over my backpack for it. I couldn’t find my lovely headphones. I was so sad and angry, that I started to tear up. I know it shouldn’t be a reason to cry but at the time, I was mad at so many thing that the headphone made me explode. That’s all the time I got today. Remember, I like hot chips, bye bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment