Monday, March 5, 2018

Slice of Life #6 Tangles In My Hair

     Halo everybody, my name is Fabio and I’ll be talking to you about tangles in my hair. Whenever I wake up, I always have to brush my hair. Sometimes I put my hair in two braids so it’s easier for me to brush it, but this time I was too lazy. So the night before, I had my hair in a ponytail and that was a mistake. Whenever I put my hair in a ponytail, I usually use two or three hair ties to keep my hair up. So when I tried to take the hair ties out of my hair, a whole chunk of hair came with the hair ties. It felt like I was balding. So I run to the mirror and I tell myself that it’s just gonna grow back. Good thing it only took out like 30 strands of my hair and not the whole bunch (500,000,000,000,000 strands of hair). Well that’s all the time I got today folks. Remember, I like hot chips, bye bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment