Friday, March 2, 2018

Slice of Life #4 Math

     Halo everybody, my name is Fabio and I will be talking to you about my math class. So it’s my birthday, once again, and it said on the board ‘HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMILY Z!’ That was fun. The teacher wanted to sing to me but the people that was in scieance with me started to shout “NO” because they knew what would happen if they started to sing to me. So guess what I did, I just covered my face and turned red. The teacher said that they can just personally tell me happy birthday so a boy in my class that is a friend of mine and also my friend whispered to me happy birthday. My birthday was very terrible. I highly disliked all of the whole entire day. Well, the good thing is that I got through the day without dying. Well I’m probably not done talking about my birthday but on this blogpost I am. Remember, I like hot chips, bye bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment