Friday, March 2, 2018

Slice of Life #3 Birthday Song

     Halo everybody, my name is Fabio and I will be talking to you about my birthday at school. So it was my birthday and and people in my science class was telling me happy birthday. People in my class kept on saying happy birthday so much, that they started to sing happy birthday. I don’t know why it bothers me so much. I hate it when people at school start to sing happy birthday to me. So I tried to scream and tell them not to sing, but as you know sixth graders, they don’t listen. So I did what anybody else would do, walk out in the room crying. The teacher let me go take a walk. Well my birthday was great!😑 I should have brought my friend but since I was very tense, I didn’t think of it to run into her ELA class and grab her. What’s my reasoning to pulling a student out of class? “They sang happy birthday to me.” Oh okay, the makes perfect sense. Anyway, that’s all the trama that I got in my head from that day. Remember, I like hot chip, bye bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment