Friday, March 30, 2018

Slice of Life #30 Lunch... Again

     Halo everybody, my name is Fabio and I’ll be talking to you about lunch, again. So here we are in the lunch room, then my whole table leaves me for recess. We’re jumping right into it. I was already mad enough before they left me. They pulled away my poker face and made me cry my depression away. Okay, let’s do the backstory. I got mad because everybody was ignoring me and I didn’t feel good because I’m sick and I had a stomachache and my nose is stuffy so I’m not in the greatest mood at the moment. I’m dying as usual, it’s normal for me to be an unhealthy kid who eats hot chips all the time. They also got me mad because they are too loud and obnoxious. I would move but my best friend since kindergarten was sitting with me. I. Don’t. Like. Her. Friends. They’re too loud. Especially the twins. They scream everyday, they smash fruit, they make they table shake, and they never know when to be quiet. They will only be quiet if they’re in their coffin which I’m carving right now. I’m not crazy, I just don’t like them and I bite and scratch people. Anyway, what really made me blow up is when I became lonely. I started to cry as usual. I’m pretty sure I have bipolar disorder. I’m special. Hey, at least I’m not crazy, or as crazy as other people. Well long story short, I was left alone and I’m gonna kill them soon, not literally. Hehe, I’m gonna end this before I go too far. Remember, I like hot chips, bye bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment