Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Slice of Life #28. Playing In The Cold

     Halo everybody, my name is Fabio and I’ll be talking to you about playing outside. So me and my friend were playing outside with a volleyball as usual. It was really cold outside and all I wore was a sweater, a sweater! No wonder I’m dying. That, and the fumes from my room because it was painted. So me and my friend were playing outside so a long long time and it was getting colder and colder. She got herself a jacket and I just kept my sweater, boy was that a mistake. I learned my lesson. I have a stuffed nose and I have to breathe because that’s what people do so that stinks. I also have to swallow my saliva so I can talk and open my mouth and stuff but I can’t do that because the mucus from my nose goes into my throat and it’s terrible. I also have a gigantic stomachache and headache and everything hurts. Kids, listen to your parents and wear a jacket in the cold. Well that’s all the time I got today folks. Remember, I like hot chips, bye bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment