Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Slice of Life #21 Volleyball Practice

     Halo everybody, my name is Fabio and I will be talking to you about volleyball practice. This is technically the first practice we’ve had ever since we had games. We are getting better but we are still kinda bad, or I should say that I’m really bad. When I served it, I accidentally lifted my hand too high and so the ball went flying straight up. You want to know the worst part? The ball came back down and it hit my face. I got so mad, I was already mad st the time but I got even madder. So now that we get practice, I hope I get a lot better. I have an accurate serve when we practice but whenever we are in a game, I’m terrible. It’s not because I’m nervous, I’m usually just either tired, angry, or just bored.  So practice was terrible. Guess what I did? I stormed out once again. I know, I know, I shouldn’t keep on running off like that and keep on getting mad. I have a reason why I stormed out, I got mad. You can probably figure out that I have anger issues. Anyway, a lot of people got me mad that day and to top it off, they were gonna make me do five push-ups! Five? I can only do... one push-up! I got so mad that I walked to my stuff, picked it up, and went home. I got mad because I couldn’t go home. My friend was my ride so all I did was wait until practice was over. Well, I’m probably gonna get angry in the next five minutes so I’m gonna go. Remember, I like hot chips, bye bye!

2 comments:

  1. I love volleyball but I do get bored during the practices and tend to miss the ball a lot!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG i'm so bad at volleyball one time I fell right on my face during practice!! Ohh my gosh it hurt so bad I had to put ice on my face!!!

    ReplyDelete