Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Slice of Life #20 Mad by Headphones

     Halo everybody, my name is Fabio and I’ll be talking to you about getting mad because of headphones. There’s this boy, I call him my son because he makes me angry and I tell him what to do and he calls me mother. He is in all of my classes and he gets on my nerves a lot. So everyday, he asks to borrow my headphones. I now use my headphone and so I don’t let I’m borrow it anymore. He gets angry and try’s to ask other people but everybody else won’t let him borrow headphones either. He knows that I don’t like people singing to me on my birthday, so he starts to sing it. I try to ignore him because #1. It’s not my birthday and #2. It’s only one person not a crowd singing so I was fine. Well that’s all the time I got today and sorry that this is very short. Remember, I like hot chips, bye bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment