Friday, March 16, 2018

Slice of Life #16 Helium

     Halo everybody, my name is Fabio and I will be talking to you about Me and my sister playing with helium. So one night, March 7th, my sister and I were just watching out own movies on the tv. She was watching Sream, and I was watching The Karate Kid. So we both wound up in the kitchen at the same time. At the time, our parents were out cleaning the church so it was just me, my sister, my two brothers, and my two dogs. So since we were both in the kitchen, I thought it would be a good idea to get the balloon from the living room I got on my birthday party. So I cut off the thing with the rope, and my sister started to record on her phone. So I sucked in some helium and started to sing a song called Glamorous. And we both started to laugh because I sound like a chipmunk. So then she sucked in some helium and I sucked in helium in helium as well. We started to have a full on conversation and we both kept on laughing and laughing. I know what I’m getting her for her birthday, March 12th. Well that’s all the time I have today folks. Remember, I like hot chips, bye bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment