Monday, March 26, 2018

Slice of Life #25 Burning Fingers

     Halo everybody, my name is Fabio and I will be talking to you about burning fingers. So I had science and we were talking about weather and climate. There was a can crushing station, a cold and hot water station, and a candle station. I went to the candle station. By this point, you’re probably putting the pieces together, burning fringes and a candle, big hint. So I thought that the teacher had the lighter that had the long I guess head so yo don’t burn yourself. But she had the tiny lighter. I tried to use it and I was clueless. Instead of turning the lighter to the side so I don’t burn myself, I just put the lighter down where the fire touched my finger and nail. It heated up my finger and thank goodness that I have long fingernails. But my nail got burned, my thumb. Right after, I ran to the sink and put my finger under really cold water. For the rest of the day, the end of my fingernail was black and brown. Well that’s all the firewood I got today, get it, fire, firewood, you get it. Remember, I like hot chips, bye bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment