Monday, March 19, 2018

Slice of Life #19 No Water?

     Halo everybody, my name is Fabio and I will be talking to you about why no water. It was the day of the volleyball game, third to last game. I just changed into my jersey. I’m number 10! Anyway, my two friends went to go buy a lanyard, my other two friends went to also go change their jersey, and my other friend and I were watching all of our stuff. It was almost time for the games to start. Parents, students, teachers and other family members started to enter the gym. My other friends came back in the gym and I wanted to fill up my water bottle so we all went to go to the hallway. We went to go to the fountain that directly fills your water bottle. I saw my drama teacher in the halls and I had to hide my face because I quit and I joined again but then I quit again. So we sped walked to the fountain until my couch caught up to us and started to talk in all caps. She told us that we couldn’t leave the gym for some reason. I told her that I wanted to fill up my water bottle. Guess what she said, she said no! She said that there was a water fountain in the gym. Does it fill up your water bottle directly? No! So I got mad and went on a tangent saying that she wanted me to be dehydrated and this and that. I made my friends go and fill it up because apparently, people that aren’t playing volleyball can roam wherever they want! So I had my water at the end but I was still a little mad. At least I was hydrated. Well that’s all the time I got today folks. Remember, I like hot chips, bye bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment