Friday, March 23, 2018

Slice of Life #23 Lunch

     Halo everybody, my name is Fabio and I’ll be talking to you about a lunch incident. So during lunch, I usually eat all of the fries. We sit by the water fountain just so you know, you’ll know why I mentioned that. So when it was almost time to go to recess, a kid, let’s call him Tall, went to drink water. His friend, let’s call him Little, had a red face and came running to the water fountain. Tall ran away and Little, well, he threw up. It made me and everybody at my table and my friends at the other table all gag. I didn’t look but I could smell it and I heard him throw up. So my friend said that we were all overreacting so she went to the water fountain and drank from it! It made me gag even more, I almost threw up myself. I hope they cleaned it up by now. Well that’s all I can say before I gag once again. Remember, I like hot chips, bye bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment