Saturday, March 31, 2018

Slice of Life #31 The Dogs Are In Troubooooole

     Halo everybody, my name is Fabio and I’ll be talking to you about the dogs getting in trouble and me getting blamed for it. I was gonna write the intro twice because I wanted to make the blog longer but I was too lazy so I wrote this sentence instead. So a few days ago, in the middle of the night, you usually hear tearing because the dogs are tearing something up but you’re too lazy to check what it is because it’s the middle of the night and that’s the time to sleep. Well when we woke up, I had to hide the thing right away once I saw it. The dogs decapitated my dad’s stuffed bear from when he was a baby. I showed my mom and I started to laugh because as you should know, I laugh during awkward situations and times. My mom made a video because the little bear had the head almost completely off and his nose was destroyed. It was so saaaaaad. When I was at school, my mom sewed it up. I laughed even harder because the bear got even thinner! I threw away the stuffing because I thought it was from the poofy blanket that they also tore up. Boy my dad was mad. Well that’s all the time I got today folks. Remember, I like hot chips, bye bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment