Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Slice of Life #27. Playing Outside

     Halo everybody, my name is Fabio and I’ll be talking about playing outside. So me and my friend were playing outside and talking and whatnot. We decided to play volleyball so that’s what we did. I wasn’t wearing the right attire to play volleyball. I was wearing a light dress sweater and I  was also wearing slipper so that was great. I tried to kick the ball and my slipper came off. A neighbor across the street that’s also my classmate, Harvey, saw all of this happen. He saw that I was trying to kick a volleyball and missed and how high my slipper went. Well that was fun. But I’m getting better at serving, over and underhand. I’m also getting better at actually hitting the ball bck when it comes to me. I got so mad though because my friend serves too high so I move back a little bit so I could reach her serves, then she serves to light and I can’t get to the all on time, so that was also great. She’s also getting better at serving and bumping. She’s trying to serve overhand but can’t so she want me to teach her. And she’s teaching me underhand. Well that’s all the time I got today folks. I’m sorry that these past few blog posts were realllllly short. Remember, I like hot chips, bye bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment