Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Slice of Life #13 Going to Bed

     Halo everybody, my name is Fabio and I will be talking to you about going to bed. Going to bed is tiring. Whenever I go to bed, I’m never ever tired. So I usually take a shower, do my homework, and watch tv, then go to bed. So I can’t go to bed unless there is sound somewhere. So I put on Modern Family and then I daze off into the ceiling. Somehow, I’m more tired at school than at home. Whenever I try to sleep, my dogs always ruin it. If they see my mother, the little one, Oliver, starts to bark because he doesn’t like her. Also the big one, Seth, doesn’t like being alone so he jumps on the couch and squishes me. He doesn’t even know that I’m dying underneath him. So while I try to push him off me, I also am multitasking by quieting the little one. The little one doesn’t bark during the day, but he can bark all night long. I need noise, but not annoying, very loud, screeching noise. Well that all the time I got today folks. Remember, I like hot chips, bye bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment