Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Slice Of Life #14 Going To The Shelter

     Halo everybody, my name is Fabio and I will be talking to you about going to the shelter. Me and my sister volunteer at a shelter every Friday to help with the cats. We help with the he offices, receiving, and kittens, and sometimes Iso. We scoop the litter boxes and switch the dirty water for clean water. Whenever we go to clean up with the kittens, we stay there forever. There’s usually 10-12 kittens in the kitten room at a time. Usually three or four of the kittens are black. The black kittens are very hyper. Whenever there are black kittens in the kitten room, my sister and I love it when they jump on out backs. We have to crouch the whole time because they use us as a bed while they play with out hair. They love to swat at our hair and bite our hair and just love to play and lay on our backs. Well my brain is filled with whatever knowledge is in there so imma end this blog post. Remember, I like hot chips, bye bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment