Monday, March 26, 2018

Slice of Life #26 Math! Again!

     Halo everybody, my name is Fabio and I’ll be talking to you about math, again. So in math, we were watching this thing on Netflix about a guy and how amazing math is and stuff about shapes and pi and all these other things. So most of us, even the teacher, were getting bored. There’s pictures on the thing that we had to do so I drew accessories on them. Like hair, sun glasses, and a smile. I made them so beautiful that I showed them to my friends that were sitting by me and they laughed. I feel accomplished in life, I drew something that people like and also makes them laugh. One of my friends said that I made a Micheal Jackson Jr. and yeah. Well, that’s all the time I got today folks. Sorry that this post is so short, like I said earlier, it was a boring class. Remember, I like hot chips, bye bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment