Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Slice of Life #7 Finishing Homework

     Do you ever get that feeling of relief whenever you finish something? That’s me whenever I finish homework. Halo everybody, my name is Fabio and I’ll be talking to you about finishing homework. So there’s this website call NoRedInk and it helps you with your grammar, spelling, and anything you need to learn in English Language Arts. Well we had to do four very hard assignments that also had another assignment linked with it so we technically had to do eight assignments all together. I finished two in two days and then one in four days. So there was just one last assignment that drove me crazy. It’s where you have to find a good hook that’s disagreeing with the statement and theme. It drove me crazy because the options usually all looked the same and they all looked like they were agreeing with the statement and the theme. But once I finally got everything done, I mean EVERYTHING, a wave of relief just hit me. It was so beautiful. I just got done with something and I didn’t even learn anything from it. Okay, I learned some things from it. But that’s all the time I got today folks. Remember, I like hot chips, bye bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment