Thursday, March 15, 2018

Slice Of Life #15 Volleyball Game

     Halo everybody, my name is Fabio and I’ll be talking to you about another volleyball game. I couldn’t stop laughing during the game because of one of my friends. So when we were playing the game, the other team was serving. They served and didn’t get it over the net. So our team served, but before we do that, we have to rotate. So I’m in the front left by the net and my friend Aliyah was right next to me so that means that she was in the middle. So our teams served and we also didn’t make it over then net. So the other team served once again. The team served and my friend Aliyah tried to hit it back over the net but the ball came down by me. I tried to help her and tried to bump the ball, but then she came running to the ball so oh well. While I’m writing this, I’m trying so hard not to laugh. So she tries to bump the ball again, all she ended up doing was hitting the referee in the chest. The referee almost fell off the tall stand. So people in the bleachers started to look at me because I had to stop myself from laughing and when I hold in my laughter, it comes out like the sound of static. So when the round was over and I sat down, I died. I kept on laughing and laughing. My other friend Belen started to laugh continuously as well because when it was happening, she was in the back of the court also playing the game. Well before I start to die in class, imma wrap this blog up. Remember, I like hot chips, bye bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment