Monday, March 12, 2018

Slice of Life #12 Birthday Gift

     Halo everybody, my name is Fabio and I will be talking to you about a birthday gift for my sister. My sister is turning 22 years old on March 12th, which is today. So there’s a limited gift list if you really know her. She is a really healthy person, she is vegetarian so she only eats junk food very rarely. What is on the top of her gift list a a biodegradable bamboo toothbrush. But from a blog that you’ll see in the future, I might get her balloons filled with helium. I might also crochet her a crop top, in winter, I know. I’ll probably make it into a sweater instead of a crop top. I’m a weird person so and whenever I’m free and have nothing to do, I crochet on the bus. So I started to crochet and my and dad and I are gonna go get balloons with helium in them so I want my sister to be happy. So while me and my friend Belen are talking on the bus, I crochet. She says whenever I crochet in front of her, it’s very calming and relaxing and satisfying. I think I’m making a navy blue or dark blue sweater. When I gave the sweater and balloons to my sister, she loved it so much. She hugged me and we started playing with the balloons. Well that’s all the time I got today folks. Remember, I like hot chips, bye bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment