Monday, March 19, 2018

Slice of Life #17 My Dog’s A Cat

     Halo everybody, my name is Fabio and I’ll be talking to you about how my dog is a cat. One day, I came home from school because that’s literally all I do in my life, and I got food and the tv ready as usual. But before I started to eat, I heard some thumping under the couch. I saw a black tail stick out so I called my tiny puppy. “Oliver!” The thumping stopped for a little bit. Then the thumping went on again. I saw a little black nose appear. Another encounter when I found out that my dog was a cat was when I found him on a specific area on the couch. So if you want to trick the big dog, Seth, to go to the window, all you have to say is ‘cat’ or ‘squirrel’. Wherever the big one goes, the little one follows him. So whenever Seth goes on the couch, the little one goes on the couch as well. The big one can just stand there and since the little one as well, little, he jumps on the top of the couch and just sits there. He literally looks like a black cat looking out the window. Well that’s all the time I got today folks. Remember, I like hot chips, bye bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment