Sunday, March 4, 2018

Slice of Life #5 My Dogs When I Get Home

     Halo everybody, my name is Fabio and I’ll be talking to you about how my dogs act whenever I come home from school. Me and my friend usually walk home from the bus stop together unless one of us has a club to go to. So when I get home, I walk up the stairs to the door and I ring the door bell like 500 times until someone comes. While I ring the door bell, you can hear my dogs running to the door and start to bark. They bark and bark and bark until someone comes and opens the door. When someone opens the door, the little one jumps up on me the same time the big one jumps on me. I have to try to hold myself up or else I’ll fall and never get back up because they would lick my face and keep on jumping on me. So I take my backpack and my I-pad bag off and I run to the couch and cover my face. My dogs just on the couch and jump on me once again. They get relaxed after I lock myself in the bathroom. They love me. Well that’s all the time I got today folks. Remember, I like hot chips, bye bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment