Monday, February 26, 2018

Slice of Life #1 Something Furry

     Halo everybody, my name is Fabio and I will be talking to you about an amazing thing about my life in ten seconds. I was walking to school with my friend and we were walking to the bus stop for school when it was just getting light out. We saw this big brown lump on the grass by the trees. We thought it was a leaf so we just left it, until we got closer. We saw the it was furry and wet because it was raining. We stepped closer and closer to the furry little creature. We saw that it was a dead squirrel! I wanted to take it home for my dog but we were already late for the bus so we just had to leave it. I touched it with a stick to make sure that it was actually dead. I wacked it after I checked that it was dead. So after that, me and my friend just walked the rest of the way to the bus stop. That’s all the time I got today People. Remember, I like hot chips, bye bye!

1 comment:

  1. This is a great slice of life practice. Thank you for sharing your post this week.

    ReplyDelete