Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Snow Day

     Halo everybody, my name is Fabio and I will be talking to you about a snow day and what I did over the weekend. So over the weekend, it was my brother’s birthday and he just turned 25. We went to Texas Road House to eat. It was my mom, my dad, my brother Andrew, my sister Ashley, my other  brother John, me myself and I, and Andrew’s friend Byron. I’ve known Byron ever since I was a baby. So we ate and did other stuff like talk and yeah. When we went home, I started to watch horror movies like The Shining, Orphan, the Conjuring movies, the Insidious movies, things like that. And afterwards, I slept. I let my dogs outside so they can go to the bathroom, I brought them in and fed them and gave them water to quench their thirst, and I let them outside again 20 minutes after they ate and drank. I also watched Modern Family and Impractical Jokers. I also watched other things like Criminal Minds and Black Mirror. So technically, my whole weekend besides eating, was benge watching shows and horror movies. That’s all the things in my brain that I remember from the weekend. Remember, I like hot chips, bye bye!

1 comment:

  1. Happy belated birthday to your brother! It sounds like you guys had a fun night...although I'm not so sure about the scary movie part. Thank you for sharing your post this week.

    ReplyDelete