Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Should We Wear Uniforms?

     Halo everybody, my name is Fabio and I’m dying. I’m so sick and I have chapped lips and I hate it so so so so so so much. But let’s try not to think about the winter too much and let’s talk about uniform. Are you against school uniform or for school uniform. I think I’m for school uniform. When I was younger in elementary school, so a year ago, it would take me forever to find clothes in the beginning of the day. It took me so long to find something to wear that I would never have time to do my hair. When you have uniforms, you have more time to do things in the morning and you don’t rush as much. Although you cant when people wear uniforms, kids don’t get at bullied as much as kids do when they wear their own clothes. You can express yourself by socks and shoes and hair. I feel like you can occasionally dress in your own clothes for special occasions so it can be still. Well that’s all the time I got today folk, people, dogs, cats, and other pets. Remember, I like hot chips, bye bye!

1 comment:

  1. You make some very compelling arguments for wearing uniforms. Thank you for sharing your post this week.

    ReplyDelete