Monday, April 9, 2018

Spring Break 2.0

     Halo everybody, my name is Fabio and I’ll be talking to you about what I did over spring break. So what I did right when I woke up is cook myself a nice breakfast. Some scrambled eggs with rice and bacon with something to drink like hot chocolate or just water. Then I tried to do some stuff like finish crocheting the blanket or selling scarves but I could never finish anything because I got caught up in watching tv and Netflix. I watched Paul Blart Mall Cop and Night At The Museum and other things like The Shining and Poltergeist. What killed me during winter, I mean spring break, was my hair. Since my hair is long, I have to brush it every single and and then put it up or braid it. It’s spring break, I do not want to spend 30 minutes of my time every single day brushing out the tangles. So you know what I did? I waited until the last day of spring break. I had to bush out all the tangles, take out all the food and dead bugs that were trapped in my hair... just kidding. Though, my hair did look like a bird’s nest. So I started form the tips and worked my way up. The tips of my hair was fine, but when I started to brush more of my hair, I had to put down the brush and use my hands to get the tangles out. By the time I was done, there was a pile of tangled up hair all over the ground while my eyes were red because I was getting tears from the pain. Well that’s most of what I did during spring break. Eat, crochet, watch tv, eat some more, look like a wild animal. Remember, I like hot chips, bye bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment