Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Songs

     Halo everybody, my name is Fabio and I’ll be talking to you about my favorite song. I listen to a lot of ganres of music so I can’t really choose. I really like upbeat songs that make me happy. I listen to Hamilton music, Pentatonix, and some 90’s songs because my siblings were born in the 1990’s. By the way, this is also gonna be a very short blog because I don’t know what to write. Some Pentatonix songs that they sang that I like are Away in a Manger, Bohemian Rapcity, Attention, and Havana. Some 90’s songs that I like are The Fresh Prince Of Balair theme song, The Cheatah Sister songs, and some other songs. I like most of the Hamilton soundtrack. I also like Beyoncé, Fergie, Shawn Mendes, country songs, and pop music. I especially like music from musicals like Into The Woods and Hairspray and High School Musical. That’s all I got to say. Remember, I like hot chips, bye bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment