Monday, April 9, 2018

Fourth Quarter Goals

     Halo everybody, my name is Fabio and I’ll be talking to you about my fourth quarter goal. I really don’t have any other than not biting people and not getting mad at people. I didn’t get any falcon fouls, I still have 3s and 4s, and my aggression has just built up. Nothing has changed from first quarter other than being mad at more and more people. So what I need to control is my biting and scratching. I haven’t bit anybody because I’ll get in trouble, but I have pinched people for a warning. So you know what I’ll say just to get it over with? I will try to get better grades and participate more in classes. Eight to nine more weeks of school until summer vacation and then you graduate a level up. Well I have nothing else to say. Remember, I like hot chips, bye bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment