Monday, April 16, 2018

Poetry

     Halo everybody, my name is Fabio and I will be talking to you about poetry. I love poems, don’t you? I like peoms because they tell a story. Poems usually rhyme just like songs and they tell a story about the person’s life. They can talk about love, your life, happiness, sadness, anger, your family, or literally anything. Sometimes, the poems can be made into a shape or pictures. Such as: if you’re writing a poem about a teacher, you can make the poem look like an apple. I like the love poems because the are so deep and they talk about how you could find the one some day and have a happy family with two or three children, a dog and a cat, living on a farm, driving a tractor, and getting your ashes thrown in the cornfield once you die. Well, that’s all the time I got today folks. Remember, I like hot chips, bye bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment