Monday, December 18, 2017

Insensitive Day

   Halo everybody, my name is Fabio and my fingers are tired so my hands don’t want to work properly which is amazing because I could still write this blog. Anyway, Insensitive day is where we get an award for getting a good grades. You get to pick a room where you either watch a movie, do excercise, and other things. I chose the room where you just watch a movie. I chose to watch How The Grinch Stole Christmas. I chose it because since I already seen the movie, I could just sleep throughout the 2 hours and 40 minutes. It’s the real one if you were wondering, not the cartoon one. I also chose it because the electronics room and the gym will be crowded with crazy people. Would you want to be trampled by people who are stronger and older than you? NO!!! So I tried to pick the most comfortable room I could find. Imma go try to find something to do other than fall asleep. Remember, I like hot chips, bye bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment