Monday, December 11, 2017

Forgiveness

   Halo everybody my name is Fabio and I will be talking to you guys about forgiveness. You should know that I am a person that will hole a grudge for a long amount on time. I’m still mad at my brother for ruining my 10th birthday. If you’re wondering how he got me mad, it was because we were at church and we were supposed to hold hands. He was standing next to me and right before we held hands, he sneezes a boogery sneeze right on his hand. We had to hole hands for 30 to 60 seconds. After we let go, I ran to the bathroom as quick as I can to wash my hands with 80 pumps of soap. Anyway, forgiveness means letting people say sorry and you forgive them, or something like that. What forgiveness means to me is, finding your mistakes and trying to fix your problems so the problem doesn’t get worse. That’s all my brain can say for today so, yeah. Remember, I like hot chips, bye bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment