Monday, December 11, 2017

Honesty

   Halo everybody, my name is Fabio and I’m felling very angry. In a subject, I’m not going to say which one, but in a subject, I sit at a table filled with people that I either don’t like or barely know. Only one person from that table is the only person I would be able to probably get along with. He is the only nice boy or person that I know. Anyway... I am going to talk to you about honesty. Honesty means telling the truth even if you don’t want to say it. It’s like saying to your teacher that you hate the seating chart and you want to sit somewhere else where there are people that you actually know. Or maybe, telling your sibling that you hate their bad habit of shaking your leg and then that makes it shake the whole entire car. If you’re honest to me, I will probably not like the truth but it’s good that you will be honest to me. Here’s something to know in life, if the truth is bad and you know that the person wouldn’t like to hear it, lead the conversation with something good first, then slowly break it down to them. They will still get mad, but not as much as they usually do. I forgot one thing. Honesty means to me, you rather tell the truth than to get into more trouble than you already are. Remember, I love hot chips and I like to bite people, bye bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment