Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Map Testing

   Halo everybody, my name is Fabio and i will be talking to you about my Map testing and how bad or good I did on my tests. So, we did math testing first and I am at an eleventh grade or tenth grade level. In general I am at a high school level. On math, I only went up five but that is still good. You get to win a prize if you go up two or more points on two or all of your tests. There are only three tests so you have to try really hard. You also have to try really hard because these grades go to the high school that you are going to go to. It’s only two or three more years until I go to high school so i gotta try really hard to get a good application for when I go to collage. I want to be a vet when i grow up because I love animals and also my sister is going top collage to be a vet. Off topic. Anyway, I went up five points on my math test, but I only went up three on my reading or whatever the test we did test. My brain is going to explode so I’m going to stop talking about taking tests. Remember, I love hot chips, bye bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment