Wednesday, December 6, 2017

#3 Slice of Life

   So apparently, I was supposed to write only about ten seconds, not one day. So I gotta Write something else. At least I can past the time by writing this blog post. Here we go! So everyday, I brush my hair before I go to school since my hair gets tangled easily. So one day, I was just brushing my hair, trying to get the tangles out, trying not to be bald, trying to keep my hair all on my head. I was brushing and brushing and suddenly, my brush is stuck in my hair. I just think that it was a little knot so I just pulled on the brush. “OW!” It felt like I had just ripped my hair out of my scalp. I thought I was going to be bald! I carefully took my hair off the brush and I tried to take the knot out by hand. I forgot to put this in the beginning, but this is when me and my sister are in the living room watching Criminal Minds. So before I was finished untangling my hair, a bug flew out of it. My sister  just stared at me and i just looked back at her. “Oh well,” I said. “At least it wasn’t big.” It looked like a moth. I washed my hair with a lot of conditioner that night. That’s all the time I got today folks. Remember, I like hot chips, bye bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment