Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Another Slice Of Life

   Halo everybody, my name is Fabio and I will talk to you about getting my dog and then I will talk to you about getting my other dog. So you guys know about Seth my dog right? Well, Seth is a Dutch Shepard and well, he looked lonely. We would always leave the house for school, work, stores, and for church. So when me and my sister were done with our volunteering shift, we decided to go look at the dogs in the kennel. We saw a brother and sister that were terrier mixes and they were only four months old! So we saw the sister, Nancy, and she was looking very shy. We saw the brother, Will, and at least he was by the gate. So, we asked the other volunteers if we can see him and so they told us to go fill out an adoption application, and that’s what we did. So me and my sister filled out the form so they told us to wait by the yard where we were just waiting. We saw the cute little black creature in the arms of some one of the volunteers’ arms. She put him on the ground and he just jumped in our laps. I got to hold him and he was literally just a tiny version of Seth, my bigger, three year old dog. It was just a Seth that you can hold. His coat was black with brown highlights, just like Seth. We told our parents about him and me and my family went to the shelter once again. My family brought Seth along just to see if they want to make friends or not. For some reason Seth was drulling more than usual. Oh well. Anyway, we said that we wanted to adopt him. He is coming to my house this coming Friday. So in two days, he will be at my house waiting for me when I come home from school. That’s all the time I got today people. Remember, I love hot chips, bye bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment