Monday, December 18, 2017

How to be Productive

     Halo everybody, my name is Fabio and I’m in somewhat in a good mood since I got to wear my pajamas to school, but I’m also in a bad mood because people said that I was in a fit. Well what did I do? I bit someone. Just kidding, I just pinched someone. Anyway, I have to talk to you about how to be productive while you’re on break. Well, all I do during break is make my Christmas presents for people in my family and sleep. So I’ll tell you what I don’t usually do during break, be productive! So I gotta tell you a goal that I could probably do to keep being productive. So my goal to accomplish before winter break is over is to finish some Goosebumps books from the series since my sister has most of the books besides the new ones. Some non-school related goals are to finish crocheting people’s Christmas presents, which are scarves and such. That’s all the things tha5 I could say before my fingers will be dead. Remember, I like hot chips, bye bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment