Thursday, December 7, 2017

I’M ANGRY

   Halo everybody, my name is Fabio and I will be talking to you about my anger issues. If you know me, a family member, a friend, an animal that I barked at, you would know that I am a very sensitive person. If you yell at me, I won’t talk to you for the rest of the day. I will also probably cry. If you make me angry, such as: just being near me, when it is the end of the day and I go on the bus, I tell my friends that I really want to bite somebody. No, I don’t harm anybody... Or at least I don’t harm the good people. Next topic! I get angry at anybody who gets on my nerves. I know what you’re going to say. “Oh relax, just ignore them. You’re too sensitive.” I KNOW I’M SENSITIVE!
*Deep breathes * Okay, I just have to calm down and relax. Here’s the thing about growing up though, STREES NEVER GOES AWAY! You have stress once you get in middle school, all the way until you retire and don’t have to do anything anymore besides bake cookies for your grandchildren. I can’t wait till I’m 63. 51 more years to go until I get to retire. Before I get into my life and world problems, I will go now. Remember, I love hot chips, bye bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment