Monday, January 8, 2018

Year Resolution 2018

     Halo everybody, my name is Fabio and and this is the first blog in 2018! Did you guys miss me? Of course you didn’t. Anyway, time to say my New Years resolutions. I have none. Just kidding! I have one. It was to walk my dogs more often once it gets warmer outside. Since I got another dog, his name is Oliver, he is five months, six months. He is a black puppy. Anyway, since he is easier to handle, I’m deciding to go on walks with my sister and father. One person can hold Oliver, one person can hold Seth, and one person can hold the bags for their business. I want to walk them more often so they don’t end up fat like be. They’re gonna end up on that show “My Big Fat Pet Makeover.” Anyway, that’s my New Years resolution, what’s yours? Remember, I like hot chips, bye bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment