Monday, January 8, 2018

Winter Break

     Halo everybody, in case you were wondering, my name is Fabio and I will tell you about what I did during my winter break. I was not productive but I did to other things. First of all, I got a new dog. We decided to get another one (even though my dad thought it was a bad idea) so my other dog, Seth, can have a friend when we’re not home. We went to the shelter and so after me and my sister finished volunteering, we went to go see some dogs. We saw a puppy named Will and well, one thing led to another, my family saw the dog and we adopted him. I also crocheted a big blanket for my sister. I crocheted some other scarves for family, friends, and teachers. Guess what I got from Christmas? 40 bags of hot chips! I get it from my church. They also gave me another box with 40 bags of hot chips. What did you get for Christmas? Remember, I like hot chips, bye bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment