Monday, November 13, 2017

Story

   Halo, my name is Fabio and I have a fever yet I still went to school. IM DYING. Anyway, I’m still alive today so that’s great. Let’s get started. I am going to tell you a story about a girl named Winter and how she found a loving companion. Once upon a time, it was a nice snowy day. A little girl named Winter and one day she was walking home from school and she heard a strange noise. “Ow, ow, ow.” It sounded like a cat being hurt or cold. Winter didn’t think much of it. “Meow, ow.” She heard is again, by this time, she went to inspect the strange noise. She walked towards where the sound was coming from. Behind the garbage can was a small kitten probably a day old with no mom or dad around. Winter picked it up and put it in her little hands with her mittens on. She brought it home and showed her mom and dad. Her mom said “As long as you take care of it every morning before you leave school, and every afternoon after you come home from school.” Winter named him Charlie. He’s a grey kitty and loves to cuddle. Winter cleans the litter box, gives him water and wet food, and plays with him everyday. Winter and Charlie are the best of friends. Whenever Winter is sad, Charlie always cheers her up and make her feel better. The end. That’s is all my brain can handle since I’m dying. Remember, I like hot chips, bye bye!

2 comments:

  1. Oh no! I hope you feel better and next time stay home and relax. I loved reading this story. It was so sad thinking of the lost kitten in the cold, but I loved hearing about him getting rescued. Thank you for sharing this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    Hi Emily. It's me, Kristin. Trust me I have felt your pain going to school sick. I have gone with strep throat, fever, the list goes on. Anyways, is this story true? I love the story since I am a animal lover myself. Or is this a story about you with a different name? I love animals and have a rescue of my own as you may know. Can't wait for your next post.
    From,
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete