Monday, November 6, 2017

Favorite Country

   Halo, my name is Fabio and I will be telling you today about my favorite country. My favorite country is the Philippines. I like the Philippines because that’s where my mom came from. Even though it’s a poor place, you bond with your family there. I went there when I was just five years old with my mom and great aunt. We would always go around place by place with something called a jeepney. It’s like a bus without doors. Everybody was poor so you would sleep on the floor with even the neighbors. Your alarm clock was the rooster that was outside of the house. One time, me and my cousins were playing badminton inside while my grandpa was sleeping. We were hitting it around and I hit it and I accidentally lost the birdie on Grandpa. He rolled over it and we didn’t get it back. Oh well. I found out that there are 105,481,935 people living in the Philippines. I found that out on the site down below. Well would you look at the time, I got to go somewhere nice and sound. Remember, I love hot chips, bye bye!
Philippines

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your post this week! Good research included as well as a link to more data, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emily,
    Hello, I am Kristin. My favorite country is Finland. Why? Because I am 25% Finish. My grandmi was 100% finish and she was actually an immigrant to this country. Did you know Finland has more than 150,000 lakes? Pretty cool huh? Finland isn't a poor country unlike the Philippines. I love Finland. You should see the flag it is pretty simple. But, still awesome! Check out my blog at: http://kristindgms24.edublogs.org/
    Thanks,
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete