Monday, November 20, 2017

My Father’s Birthday

   Halo everybody, my name is Fabio and I will talk to you about my father’s birthday. My dad’s birthday is November 19th, no year because I don’t want him to feel old. Oh well, he turned 54. Unlike my other friends where their parents are still in their 30s. I’m the youngest child out of 4. My brother Andrew wich he is 24, soon turning 25 in February. My sister Ashley and she is 21, soon turning 22 in March. My other brother John and he is 15, soon turning 16 next month which is December. Finally me, Emily, the one and only Fabio. I am 11 but soon turning 12 in February just like my oldest brother. My mom is 50 just in case you were wondering since I skipped her. Also my dog, Seth, is 3. Back to the story! We were at church and everybody said happy birthday. Everybody took too long so I called my sister to pick me up. My sister pick me and John up so we dropped John at home and me and Ashley went to Arby’s to get our dad’s birthday present. My and my sister ate half of the food in the car. Anyway, we were happily eating and after that, Andrew took the whole family to City Barbecue. We ate most of it. My dad took a picture with it before we ate. I ate the Italian sausage, most of the fries, turkey, Mac and cheese, green beans, garlic bread, cornbread, and my dad shared his free birthday dessert with me. He had banana pudding with graham crackers and whipped cream and Carmel. My favorite was the corn bread. After we all ate, we went home to our loving home and loving dog who went into the garbage and went outside into the mud and still jumped on us. Before my head blows up, I’m just going to say... Remember, I love hot chips, bye bye!

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    Hello Emily, it is Kristin again. My dad is one year yonger than yours. He is 53. And my mom is 39 and soon turning 40. I am the second youngest of 7 kids. David is the oldest, Then Steven,Katie,Becky,Michael,Me, and finally Billy. Do you like being the youngest? I would only had known for a year. Also, why do you say"Remember I like hot chips" at the end of every post? See my posts at:
    kristindodge24gms.edublogs.com

    ReplyDelete